RVOE SEP 20122803 20 NOV 2012
To train professionals in Graphic Design capable of expressing artistic and figurative ideas, designing concepts and developing printed and digital creativity, applying tools and theory of the visual arts.
You will be able to:
• Draw artistically and figuratively.
• Apply color theory.
• Produce photographic works.
• Develop creativity for print media.
• Conceptualize and edit videos.
• Develop web platforms.
• Create and develop graphic identity for brands.
• Manage interactive media.
• Develop creative concepts that promote a culture of values.