RVOE SEP 20080246 14 MAR 2008
Train professionals capable of innovating systems that help reduce the digital divide, increasing the number of users who use them as a technological means for the development of their daily activities and optimizing the transmission of knowledge.
You will be able to:
• Integrate the elements of information systems using current computer and network models.
• Program using high-level languages and data representation.
• Use dynamic and static data structures, with search algorithms and their ordering.
• Design tests and evaluations for interfaces from a usability point of view.
• Analyze components, models and strategies for the design and management of databases.
• Evaluate the development and management of IT projects, using computational methods and packages.
• Always collaborate with a vision based on Human, Ethical and Professional Development.